Information pursuant to EU Regulation n. 679/2016
DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe with registered office in Malta, Sir Ugo Mifsud Street, Ta’Xbiex, XBX 1431, with operating and administrative headquarters in Italy, C/da Padune, 11 - 64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE) (hereafter "Data Controller"), informs, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereafter, “GDPR”), that personal data supplied and acquired at the time of registration of chosen services, as well as data required to supply such services, will be treated, also with the aid of electronic tools, directlly by DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe and/or through third parties, for the purposes listed hereafter, together with the legal basis of reference and for the duration of use:
FINAL DATE OF ERASURE OF DATA
1. Purposes strictly related and necessary to the publication of your data in the public area of the website.
Personal and contact data.
The data will be deleted at the end of the Instructor's cooperation with Dan Europe or if the instructor's consent is revoked.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to paragraph 1 is not optional but necessary to carry out the publication of your data on the website, the refusal will make it impossible to publish your data on the website.
The Data Controller is DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe, responsible for a legitimate and correct use of personal data, and that can be contacted for any information or request here:
Data Controller: DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe
LEGAL headquarters: Malta, Sir Ugo Mifsud Street, XBX 1431
OPERATING/ADMINISTRATIVE headquarters: C/da Padune, 11 - 64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE)
Italian Fiscal Code: 91003700670
Certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also entitled to contact the person responsible for Data Protection for any information or requests about your personal data, or to point out any disservice or problem you may have identified. DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe has appointed as Protection Officer Dr. Diletta Simonetti , that you will be able to contact here:
Telephone: +39 347 1493431
Certified e-mail: email@example.com
Personal data will be treated in compliance with guarantees for confidentiality and safety measures provided for by current regulations.
Your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If this happens, DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe guarantees that personal data will be handled in compliance with EU Reg. 679/2016.
Your data, besides being handled by the ones in charge of data processing, may also be handled by the following subjects:
- private and public subjects for the fulfillment of administrative and legal practices in compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. n.679/2016;
- subsidiary, affiliate, or associated companies;
- other companies that work with the company to provide services.
Your data will be published in the public area and will therefore be available to all users of the portal.
- Please be informed that you have the right to ask the Data Controller DAN (Divers Alert Network) Europe access to your personal data, to correct or cancel any of it, to limit data processing or oppose data handling, as well as the right to data portability pursuant to art.13, section 2, subsection b) GDPR, by visiting our website or writing to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Kindly also be informed that you have the right to complain to supervisory authorities in case you believe that data handling is not in compliance with the regulations on privacy pursuant to art.13, section 2, subsection d) GDPR;
- If you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes you have the right to cancel such consent at any time.